See an Ayurvedic Doctor in Boulder's Alandi Ayurveda Clinic
Ayurvedic Consultations available in Boulder, CO or virtually
Ayurveda, literally translated as the “science of life,” is the ancient Indian art of physical, mental, and emotional healing.
In the Alandi Ayurveda Clinic, Ayurvedic Doctor Alakananda Ma will listen with deep awareness to your health concerns, assess your unique constitution according to Ayurveda, and provide you with completely individualized treatments and herbal preparations that support your holistic health. As a free addition, an attentive student will design and coach you to implement a wellness plan that supports you to thrive (contigent on time of year).
How will Ayurveda support your holistic health?
- Ayurveda can provide you with tangible solutions for overcoming:
- Chronic pain
- Chronic indigestion or Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS/IBD)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Women’s health challenges including: painful menstruation, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopausal symptoms and fertility challenges.
- Men’s health challenges including: inflamed prostate and sexual dysfunction
- Candida and parasites
- Low libido
- Parkinson disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid imbalance
- Skin problems
- And more!
- Ayurveda can also support you through:
- Recovery from cancer or major illness
- Conception and Pregnancy
- Significant life transitions
- In addition, Ayurveda:
- Cleanses the body of accumulated toxins
- Helps to promote immunity and longevity
- Helps to restore your body’s natural balance
- Provides an overall rejuvenation to body, mind, and spirit
About Alakananda Ma
Alakananda Ma is a Certified Ayurvedic Doctor (NAMA) and graduate of a top London medical school. She is co-founder of Alandi Ayurveda Clinic and Alandi Ayurveda Gurukula in Boulder Colorado, as well as a spiritual mother, teacher, flower essence maker and storyteller. Alakananda is well known and highly respected in the Ayurveda community both nationally and internationally.
Ayurveda provides an excellent alternative medicine option, and many who come for Ayurvedic support find it a perfect complement to traditional Western medical treatment. This is especially true at Alandi, as Alakananda Ma is a graduate of a top London medical school as well as a Certified Ayurvedic Doctor. She will work closely with your MD or other health professional to create a wellness plan that is aligned with your Western model of care.
Both virtual and in-person consultations are completely confidential and are conducted in a caring and supportive environment.
Alandi Ayurveda Student Clinic
If you’re looking for a more affordable option, consider treating yourself, friends or loved ones to an Ayurvedic consultation with one of our highly skilled student Ayurveda practitioners who are supervised by Alakananda Ma. For only $79, this Alandi Ayurveda Wellness Package includes a 2.5-hour initial appointment with an Advanced Student Practitioner, a one-month supply of healing herbs, lifestyle counseling, and a one-hour follow-up appointment. Follow up appointments are $30 each.