Ayurveda can provide you with practical solutions for overcoming:
- Chronic pain
- Chronic indigestion or Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS/IBD)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Women’s health challenges including: painful menstruation, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopausal symptoms
- Men’s health challenges including: inflamed prostate and sexual dysfunction
- Candida and parasites
- Low libido
- Parkinson disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid imbalance
- Skin problems
- And more!
- Ayurveda can also support you through:
- Recovery from cancer or major illness
- Significant life transitions
- In addition, Ayurveda:
- Cleanses the body of accumulated toxins
- Helps to promote immunity and longevity
- Helps to restore your body’s natural balance
- Provides an overall rejuvenation to body, mind, and spirit
Initial consultations with Alandi Ayurveda student practitioners include a detailed history and Ayurvedic assessment including a comprehensive reading of the pulse, nails, face, and tongue. Patients can expect to learn their Prakruti (constitution) and their Vikruti (imbalances) as well as an outline for treatment upon leaving. In addition, lifestyle counseling is provided, which includes a personalized take home plan that is especially prepared for you focusing diet, lifestyle, exercise, habits and spirituality.
Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:30 am and 5 pm MST at our clinic in Boulder, Colorado. All consultations with Student Ayurvedic Practitioners are supervised by senior Ayurvedic Doctor Alakananda Ma, and must be in person (not virtual) at our clinic.
Cost of Alandi Ayurveda Wellness Package - $79
Includes a 2.5-hour initial appointment with an Advanced Student Practitioner, a one-month supply of healing herbs, lifestyle counseling, and a one-hour follow-up appointment. Additional follow up appointments are $30 each.
We accept cash, check or credit card - check or cash is preferred.
Please note this is an Ayurvedic teaching clinic. During the academic year, additional students are present in appointments to assist during consultations, including taking notes. Please bring the results of any recent blood tests with you.
Please fill out the form below, and the Alandi Ashram administrator will respond within 48 hours Monday through Thursday, 9 am - 5 pm MST.